Dr. Swarup Roy Choudhury is an Assistant Professor in Biology department at IISER Tirupati. His research interest predominately focuses on identifying the molecular and cellular mechanisms behind signal transduction in plants to unravel plant signaling pathways extending from receptors to signaling cascades and target genes that are crucial to root nodule development, plant architecture determination and stress adaptation.
Dr. Swarup Roy Choudhury did his Ph.D. from Bose Institute, Kolkata. After that, he completed post-doctoral fellowships at Bose Institute and Donald Danforth Plant Science Center, USA. After a short stint as Research Scientist at Donald Danforth Plant Science Center, in 2019 he joined IISER Tirupati.
- BIO725 – Plant Developmental Biology
- BIO628 – Advanced Molecular Biology
- BIO641 – Cell Biology
- BIO622 – Biochemistry
- BIO213 Biology for Society – Monsoon 2021
- BIO121 Introductory Biology IV: Biology of Systems – Spring 2022
- Abhilasha, A.; Roy Choudhury, S. Molecular and Physiological Perspectives of Abscisic Acid Mediated Drought Adjustment Strategies. Plants 2021, 10, 2769. https://doi.org/10.3390/plants10122769