IISER Internal Committees
The Director is pleased to nominate following members to deal with all matters relating to the representation of Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Persons with Disabilities received from Faculty, Staff & Students for a Period of two years or until further orders, whichever is earlier.
SC, ST and PWD Cell
OBC and EWS Cell
Liaison Officer (OBC):
Liaison Officer (EWS):
Grievance Redressal for Students
The Institute proposes to put in place a grievance redressal mechanism for students pertaining to their academics activities at the Institute in the present context of COVID-19 pandemic. For this purpose, a Grievance Redressal Cell is set up with the following members:
The Terms of Reference of the Grievance Redressal Cell for students shall be as follows:
- Grievances related to post COVID-19 resumption of semester, payment of fees and other academic and research activities.
- Grievances pertaining to online classes.
- Grievances pertaining to conduct of examination (both online and offline).
- Grievances and appeals related to continuation in program, medical leave, requests for extra semesters and additional chances etc. for specific cases.
- Grievance Redressal cell shall meet as and when required.
- The Cell shall submit its recommendations to Director, whose order shall be final.
Any grievance shall be made in writing by email to the id: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is issued with the approval of Director.