BS-MS Degree Programme
The first three semesters of the program consist of core courses in basic sciences, the fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh and eight semesters are dedicated to specialization in chosen science subjects and the fifth year includes a research project. The training during the program enables students to pursue a career in academia, R&D institutes, and science-based industries.
- Highly competent and motivated faculty in various disciplines with a passion for science
- Integrated undergraduate teaching with cutting edge research across disciplines
- Upcoming eco-friendly green campuses with appropriate infrastructure
- Library with online resources, books, and research journals
- State of the art teaching and research facilities
- Sports and recreational facilities
- Hostel/Mess facility for all students
- Scholarship Opportunities from Govt of India for eligible students
Admissions to the BS-MS programme is possible via three different routes. Admitted students have the possibility of securing scholarships, offered by the Govt. of India. For more details related to admission, please click on the admissions link.