Department of Mathematics, IISER Tirupati
Email: souradeep [AT] iisertirupati.ac.inGroup Webpage
Algebraic Geometry, Vector Bundles, Moduli Problems, Differential Geometry.
Educational and Professional Career
- Ph.D (November 2013): School of Mathematics, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai, India
- Post Doctoral Fellow (August 2013 - July 2015): Department of Mathematics, IMSC, Chennai.
- Visiting Scientist (July 2015 - May 2017): Theoretical Statistics and Mathematics Unit, ISI, Bangalore.
- Assitant Professor (June 2017 - ~):Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER), Tirupati, India.
- Parabolic bundles in positive characteristic (with Manish Kumar). J. Ramanujan Math. Soc. 33 (2018), no. 1, 1–36.
- Parabolic Higgs bundles and $\Gamma$-Higgs bundles (with Indranil Biswas and M. L. Wong). J. Aust. Math. Soc. 95 (2013), no. 3, 315-328.
- Root stacks, principal bundles and connections (with Indranil Biswas and M. L. Wong). Bull. Sci. Math. 136 (2012), no. 4, 369-398.
- Homomorphisms of vector bundles on curves and parabolic vector bundles on a symmetric product (with Indranil Biswas). Proc. Amer. Math. Soc. 140 (2012), no. 9, 3017-3024.
- Orthogonal and symplectic parabolic bundles (with Indranil Biswas and M. L. Wong). J. Geom. Phys. 61 (2011), no. 8, 1462-1475.
- Rationality of moduli spaces of bundles over non-algebraically closed fields (with Ronnie Sebastian) arxiv page
- Spring 2019
- MTH122 : Linear Algebra and Applications
- MTH321 : Rings and Modules
- Monsoon 2019
- MTH111 : Discrete Mathematics
- MTH313 : Topology