Phone: +91 877 2500 230
Understanding complex systems using nonlinear dynamics and complex networks, Multi-scale phenomena on dynamics of coupled systems, Complexity and connectivity measures from time series or observational data, Recurrence networks and their characterization, Nonlinear dynamics and complex network based modeling of Biological systems.
- K. P. Harikrishnan, R. Misra and G. Ambika, Quantifying information loss on chaotic attractors through recurrence networks, Phys Lett A , 383(2019)125854 , https://doi.org/10.1016/j.physleta.2019.125854
- Kashyap, D. Bapat, D. Das, R. Gowaikar, R.E. Amritkar, G. Rangarajan, Ravindranath V., and G. Ambika, Synapse loss and progress of Alzheimer’s disease- A network model, Scientific Reports (2019) 9:6555, https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-019-43076-y , https://rdcu.be/byyC
- Kajari Gupta and G Ambika, Role of time scales and topology on the dynamics of complex networks , Chaos 29, 033119 (2019); doi: 10.1063/1.5063753
- Rinku Jacob, K. P. Harikrishnan, R. Misra and G. Ambika, Degree weighted recurrence networks for the analysis of time series data, Proc. R. Soc. A 475: 20180256. http://dx.doi.org/10.1098/rspa.2018.0256
- Kashyap and G Ambika, Link deletion in directed complex networks, Physica A 514, 631-643 (2019), https://doi.org/10.1016/j.physa.2018.09.156
- Kunal Mozumdar and G Ambika, Frequency locking and traveling burst sequences in community structured network of inhibitory neurons with differing time-scales, Commun Nonlinear Sci Numer Simulat 69 320-328, (2019) , https://doi.org/10.1016/j.cnsns.2018.09.026