- All the users including Faculty, Staff, Students and outsiders entering the Library shall keep their bags and other belongings in the property counter at the entrance.
- Library will not be held responsible for the loss of any personal belongings of users.
- All print materials must be presented to the Security Guard at the checkpoint for inspection while entering / leaving the Library.
- Strict Silence should be observed in the Library. All users are requested to keep their mobiles switched off or in silent mode.
- Smoking, eatables and beverages are not allowed inside the Library.
- No material from the Library should be taken out unless issued at the circulation counter.
- Members who lose / mutilate Library materials will be penalized. Library committee reserves the right to decide appropriate penalty.
- Users should obey the Library Rules and Regulations. Violation of rules and any act of misbehaviour with Library Staff / Security Guard will lead to strong disciplinary action.
- Reference Books, Dictionary, Encyclopaedia, Handbooks, Current Journals and magazines, Year Books are only for consultation within the Library premise.
- Users should get the items duly issued at the Circulation Counter.
- Books will not be issued for those who are having overdue items.
- Borrower should bring the material physically to the Library for renewal.
- Semester text books may not be renewed.
- Handle the Library material with utmost care and a borrower shall remain responsible for material issued to her / him until it is returned.
- Books issued to BS-MS students must be returned to the Library once end semester examination is over.
- Student members have to make a formal request to the Library for issuing books during vacation periods.
- Members going on long leave with or without salary, deputation, study leave, or extraordinary leave will have to return all borrowed materials before leaving the institute.
- Newly added books will be displayed for a week, users may reserve such books. One user can make maximum 2 reservations.
- All books need to be returned for Physical Stock Verification irrespective of the date of issue and category of users. Dates for physical verification will be announced 2 weeks in advance.
Copyright © 2018 IISER Tirupati. All Rights Reserved.
Last Modified :
04 July 2018 UTC 11:04am