Dr. Arnab Mitra
Department of Mathematics, IISER Tirupati
Email: email@example.comPersonal Webpage
- Representation theory of reductive groups, automorphic forms, number theory
Educational and Professional Career:
Arnab has obtained his Ph.D degree in Mathematics at the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (Mumbai) in 2013. Following his Ph. D. he was a postdoc at the Ben-Gurion University, Beer Sheva (Israel) and later at the Technion, Haifa (Israel). He joined IISER Tirupati as an assistant professor in December 2018.
Theme of Research:
To study the interplay of representation theory and classical number theory in the paradigm of the so called "Langlands program".
- Mathematics Seminar, Indian Institute of technology (Delhi), February 2019
- Mathematics Seminar, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (Mumbai), October 2017
- Number theory seminar, Department of Mathematics, Purdue University, July 2017
- Representation Theory and Analysis of Reductive Groups: Spherical Spaces and Hecke Algebras, Oberwolfach (Germany), January 2014
- On Sp-distinguished representations of the quasi-split unitary groups (with Omer Offen) (To appear in Journal of the Institute Math. Jussieu in 2019)
- Towards a Goldberg-Shahidi pairing for classical groups (with Steven Spallone) in Forum Math. (2018)
- Klyachko models for ladder representations (with Omer Offen and Eitan Sayag) in Doc. Math. (2017)