The 7th Topical Conference of the Indian Society of Atomic and Molecular Physics (ISAMP) is the latest in the series of the 3-day biennial national conferences organized by the Indian Society of Atomic and Molecular Physics. The first of the series of the conferences was held at the Indian Association of Cultivation of Science (IACS), Kolkata in December 2005. The present meeting will be held at the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER) Tirupati, and Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh, India, from 6 to 8 January 2018. The theme of the conference is 'Quantum Collisions and Confinement of Atomic and Molecular Species and Photons'. The conference will address the following topics:
- Quantum collisions and Spectroscopy of atoms, molecules, clusters, and ions
- Wigner time delay in collisions and photoionization
- Laser cooling, Bose-Einstein Condensates, Atomic clocks, and Quantum computing
- Trapping and manipulation of quantum systems
- Development of major experimental facilities for AMO Physics and Laboratory Astrophysics
Conference at a glance
- Conference Dates: 6–8 January 2018
- Venue: IISER Tirupati and IIT Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh
- Abstract Submission deadline: 31 October 2017. The template for the abstracts is available at this page.
- Registration: The registration guidelines are available at this page.
Download the ISAMP-TC7 e-Conspectus from this link.